[IP] My Sweet Anniversary Day

Today marks the 31st Anniversary of my diagnosis with
diabetes mellitus.  I still have the lab work forms
from that day!

The years have been kind to me - am still in one
piece, happily pumping and living my life without
complications.

I am thankful for the doctors that put up with my
non-compliance for oh too many years.  And for the
doctors who still put up with my attitude.

Most of all I'm thankful that insulin exists and that
without it, I would not be able to be such a pain in
the butt to whomever gets in my way. :)

May all of you have a marvelously sweet day today.

-gail in denver