[IP] Paradigm Vibe/beep

I have only used the vibe mode while I am in school, and I find that
when I change the setting between vibe and beeps, the battery life is
much shorter, by almost a week.

I think it is the same with my cell phone, it takes more for them to
vibrate than to beep, and the bettery seems to run out of its charge
quicker.  I just wish we could plug our pumps in got a few hours and
have a fresh charge on them every morning.