[IP] Paradigm-is 5 in 6 months about average?

I started pumping last August using a Paradigm.  Since then I have had
to send 4 or 5 pumps back for various problems.  This last one had to do
with inability to get out of Rewind and instead of a small drip when
manually priming it spurted insulin about 6 feet across the room.  Other
problems were motor related.  They have said the one coming in a couple
of hours will have "the new software."  Has anyone else has experience
with having to send Paradigms back so regularly?