Re: [IP] My first post-pump AC1

Is creatanin  the test that's affected by exercise? I can't remember but
there's a test that, before you do it, (like the day before) you should
abstain from any vigorous activity. Or else you will get an inaccurate -
high number. Anyone else know?

On the downside I got the number in the emergency room while my nephrologist