[IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

>>>As for knowing pumpers. I've become aware of about 5 people who pump.
really wierd, I find I am looking for the infusion sets on people now when I
am out and about :-)>>>

hmmmm - I've met lots and lots of pumpers and have never once seen their
infusion sets. I'm not in a habit of showing mine, either. Well, one did
show me at a restaurant table once. lol

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Mom and Dad drive me crazy. They don't understand *me* and I don't
understand *them.* It's hopeless! I'm related to people I don't relate to.
Calvin (& Hobbes)