[IP] I Really Am A Girl

My name is also a unisex name.  99% of the time people expect to see or hear
a man's voice.  My mail is addressed to 'MR.'  Sean Hamblin all the time.
People ask me if Sean is my husband, etc, etc....Even on this and other
support group lists, I've been confused for a Jake's dad.....but hey, I'm
used to it and I just deal with it.  I don't get upset or offended, I just
correct the person and go on.
Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
Grapevine, TX

  This happens to me also, I'm glad I'm not the only female that gets mail
addressed to Mr. The other day I got a letter inviting me to join a fraternity!