Re: [IP] Careful about advice

> From my experience I have to disagree, I let my paradigm run until I
> get an alarm stating "empty reservoir" which is sometimes 10 units  more
> after  my display reads '0 units' .
>  Mike

This is one of the things that I don't like about the Paradigm. It typically
says I have 7-10 units less than what is actuallly left. Particularly
annoying when you are trying to sleep through the night without false
alarms. With the 508, you could go into the Prime menu and adjust the number
of units left so that the alarms were more appropriate.