Re: [IP] Do You Weigh Your Food?

Shelley Valentine wrote:

<<<So, I'd like to program in Joshua's
regular meat & potatoes diet but the directions are complicated. I know
out there has done this because I've hear tales from others who have seen
directions. I just can't find that someone!>>>

I'm the someone :-) the instructions were printed in  my latest diabetes
publication which can be found on my website.  Go to
www.FriendsWithDiabetes.org and click on diabetes guides, then look for the
section titled 'winter' the file is called In Control.  You need Adobe Acrobat
reader (free) to read the file.
I would appreciate any feedback from those who find the instructions useful!

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes