Re: [IP] Ok, I got a scale.......

Laura Shapiro wrote:

<<<My only question still remains that
since these are listed in the "Stop the Rollercoaster" book and maybe they
in Pumping Insulin (I didn't look it up), but is this the only place?  Where
did Walsh get this info from and is there a more extensive chart somewhere

I have an Excel file which lists the Effective Carb Factors for all 6,000
foods listed in the USDA database, if you wish I can email it to you .

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes