Re: [IP] Do You Weigh Your Food?

Shelley Valentine wrote:

<<< I received the Soehnle Personal Health Assistant Scale for Christmas from
mom because she knew I was in the process of getting Joshua on the pump.
However, the directions are so damn complicated that I haven't used it yet
course, Joshua is also not pumping yet). Does anyone have one of these scales
know how to use it. I would love some simple directions. It's too expensive
just sit there collecting dust.>>>

I have the computer scale (besides another small pocket scale that I carry in
my pocket).  I also wrote an instruction sheet for adding your own foods to
the database (the instructions that came with the scale were a little hard to

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes