[IP] Re: Another Paradigm Batter(y) Question

<Has anyone noticed a differing battery
life with the beep vs. vibrate?>

In my previous post, I guess I meant Energizer Max, not Energizer Plus,
and Batter(y), not Batter, unless I'm planning on baking something with my
pump as the main ingredient. Either way, the Energizer with extra juice is
what I use and it lasts about a month.

To answer your question, the vibrate mode will deplete your battery life
faster as will using the remote control.