[IP] Re: Do You Weigh Your Food?

<I received the Soehnle Personal Health Assistant Scale for Christmas from my
mom because she knew I was in the process of getting Joshua on the pump.
However, the directions are so damn complicated that I haven't used it yet (of
course, Joshua is also not pumping yet). Does anyone have one of these scales &
know how to use it. I would love some simple directions. It's too expensive to
just sit there collecting dust.>

I have the same scale and I agree that it is difficult to learn to use, at
least from reading the directions.  After my husband commented that it
was just sitting on the counter unused for a couple of months, I asked
him to figure it out and show me how to use it.  He seems to have more
patience for that sort of thing, which I don't.  Since I can program a VCR,
a clock radio, and a pump, I don't think I'm all that technically challenged,
 but I think the instructions for that scale are not all that clear. My husband
thought they were simple enough, but he's a computer guy.  I still haven't
learned how to program in my own foods, mainly because I haven't needed
to, but I know how to use the memory function to add up salad material,
which was the biggest challenge I had in the beginning.  This doesn't help
much, does it? Maybe you know someone who can figure it out and show
you, which I found much easier - maybe I'm just lazy.  Email me privately
and maybe I can answer some of your questions without making it more