[IP] Novolog & R MIx?

I used to mix H and R~ 5:1 becuz of itching, but switched to Novolog last
year.  I have had 5 severe hypos-I went unconcsious, had seizures since using
the Novo.  I am now back to H and R mix becuz the N just knocks me out.  I
had way too many hi's and no warning of lows.  Does anyone mix the Novolog and
R just to take the edge off?  I'm starting to get itchy from the H again and
I'm kinda scared of Novolog since there seems to be no stopping it if I'm
going down.