[IP] Re: Diabetes and Burning Man

The Burning Man sort of reminds me of the annual Zozobra Festival
held in Santa Fe, NM at Labor Day every year (since the early
1700's.) I wonder if the idea was borrowed from that?

Take care, Kerri
Member of G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South) ;)
"Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk's spoiling all the
fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream." -
Scarlett O'Hara