[IP] My first post-pump AC1

Hey gang!

My first AC1 after starting the pump on December 30, 2002 came back.  It was
6.5.  I'm smokin'!!!!!

On the downside I got the number in the emergency room while my nephrologist
was trying to figure out what to do with me.  In the same lab report, my
creatanin had gone to 7.  At the ER I tested at 3 something and will do a
repeat test on Monday.

who's keeping fingers crossed right now!