Re: [IP] Diabetes and Burning man

That pretty well sums it up for me Liz.  I have a heart condition, and take
coumadin Besides my diabetes, I have kidney failure that almost entailed
emergency dialysis tonight.  I have Stage 2 cataracts.  Oh yeah and heart

If anyone goes, send me a postcard!

 If you go you should be prepared to be totally self