Re: [IP] glucowatch refund

I hate to hear that you are still having problems.  When I went through it,
they wanted me to prove I wasn't the problem, too.  I kept really good
finger stick records along with the watch.  There was not much they could
say when I told them that the watch said 110 and the fingerstick said 350!
I think they did have to talk to the people at Sanko before I was granted
the refund.  It eventually worked, though, so keep trying.  Good Luck!