Re: [IP] Do You Weigh Your Food?

Michael & all -

<<Soehnle Personal Health Assistant Scale >>

 This scale is programmable. You can enter in foods & carb counts so that when
you weigh that food it will figure out the carb count for that amount of of the
food. That is, IF you can figure out how to program it. It has preset foods
programmed into it already - but since it's made in Germany, many of the foods
are not what we eat here in the U.S. I mean how often do you have
weinerschnitzle(spell?) or blood sausage? So, I'd like to program in Joshua's
regular meat & potatoes diet but the directions are complicated. I know someone
out there has done this because I've hear tales from others who have seen simple
directions. I just can't find that someone!

western Massachusetts