[IP] re: Vegetarians

While I'm not a vegetarian, I eat many food that are  common to vegetarian
diets and ofent can't find food values for them.
If  you dont already own the cookbook "Laurel's Kitchen", I'd suggest you
take a look at it. It is a vegetarian cookbook with a lot more than
recipes. In the back of the book are wonderful tables with  counts for many
nutrients (including carbs of course) for the kinds of foods that aren't
listed elsewhere. Foods are listed by weight and nutrients listed include
many vitamins and minerals not found in  most food value books (as well as
Even if you never use one of Laurel's recipes, the book is well worth
owning as a reference.