[IP] Ok, I got a scale.......

Thanks for all the replies.  I did get a scale at Bed Bath and Beyond and I
got it figured out with the carb factors. My only question still remains that
since these are listed in the "Stop the Rollercoaster" book and maybe they are
in Pumping Insulin (I didn't look it up), but is this the only place?  Where
did Walsh get this info from and is there a more extensive chart somewhere
Sorry, just curious but that's how I am.
Thanks again for the information from all of you.