[IP] John's Cozmo journal

I finally got my Cozmo after an abbreviated version of what happened to
you.  My order went from Deltec to Diabetes Care & Education, then to
me.  Altogether, it took about six weeks.  The good news is that I think
you'll really like your pump when you finally get it.  It really does
have a lot of nice features and works really well, at least so far.
Meanwhile. . . have you thought of selling your story as a "made for
television" movie.

Diane Richards

Mankato, MN

Pumping 1 week