[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #54

In a message dated 2/13/2003 12:48:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> RE: [IP] Re: TCDC/Camp Adam Fisher

I was diagnosed at 5 in 1965 and started going to Camp NYDA (New York
Diabetes Association). I went from 1966-1972. I think the best thing you
could do for you for your child is send them to camp. It fosters a sense of
independence and it is really fun. I still remember the camp song, but you
wouldn't want to hear me sing!