Re: [IP] "Silly" and Removals

Take a pill already.   If you'd taken time to compare what I replied
to and the original post, you'd see it was edited before sending.  Granted,
I didn't edit much out, but there was enough relevant information in the
post I responded to that I didnn't think it necessary to delete most of it.
Context is often necessary for true understanding of a reply.

We're not in the 2400 baud days where you could count characters moving
across the screen.  Even at 28k, it doesn't take long to load 1/4 page of

And people wonder why this group gets inflamatory emails with people wanting
to drop from the list.

--- jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:
> entire tide for an
> agate of info.>>>
> And how many of those people include the ENTIRE post they are responding

Do you Yahoo!?