[IP] RE: DANA pump profiles / programs confusion

I apologize for the confusion I created with my statement regarding the
capabilities of our insulin pump.  Our pump has one basal program which allows
the user to set a different basal rate for each hour of the day (24 hours).
We also have a temporary basal rates that goes from 0 - 200% in 25% increments
for up to 12 hours.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion with the program / profile statement.  If
you need additional clarification, please feel free to call me personally.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ruth Ferry
Director of Support Services
DANA Diabecare USA