Re: [IP] My Cozmo Story in a Weblog

About this time last year, a friend of mine called to tell me her house was
coming apart. I assumed she was exaggerating but still rushed over to see
what I could do. I came in through the garage ducking under the garage door
that was only slightly on the tracks and under the little bit of wallboard
remaining up on the ceiling. Into the house, and the kitchen ceiling is
bulging downward as was the ceiling in family room, the dining room, and the
living room. There is water everywhere. Some of the woodwork looked as
though it was trying to bust off. I walked upstairs - the carpet is squish
squish. Here not only the ceiling wallboard lay  all about but there was
also the pink waterlogged insulation everywhere. The walls were starting to
buckle and you could see the dampness penetrating.  She had been correct -
her house was coming apart. I had never seen anything like it. All I could
do was laugh. That was my reaction to John's Cozmo story. It was so bad all
I could do was laugh. I sure hope some Deltec and Keymed people get a chance
to read it.

John, good luck in your continuing saga.

Just in case you are interested, in the mid-south, water heaters are placed
in the attic. We have no basements here. A 1-inch pipe had burst and done
all this damage in the span of 1-2 hours. They had to move out for 3 months
while all the walls and hardwood floors and much of the molding and some of
the window frames were replaced.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03