[IP] Re: I Really Am A Girl

> I guess I'm going
> to have to start letting people know when I introduce my self. It seems
kind of
> strange though saying "Hi I'm Phoenix and I'm female"!

If it's not an obvious name, I always look for clues. Some people will say
*I'm married and have 3 children.* But, that doesn't say if they have a dh
or dw. It's like for weeks I didn't know if Summer was male or female and I
had read about a 16 y/o male Summer and kept looking for clues. None came
that were determining. You know what happens when you assume. lol  Also I
thought Chance was a male then one day she revealed differently. Therefore,
from now on, every time I come across a name that I'm not sure of, I will
*pre*sume it is a female. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I had read a cute poem when I was 16 - then recited it to our Youth Choir
director: If you will be my valentine, I will be your concubine.

I got set straight!