RE : [IP] can someone help ???

MY EXPERIENCES ONLY!!!

"if it aint lower in an hour (maybe 1 1/2 hours), it aint gonna be"...

No matter what they tell me.... after 46 years of regular (and many other
mixes),
this new "quick acting stuff" is great.
There MIGHT be a little "lingering effect", but, for the most part (FOR ME),
it done doing its thing, in 2 hours (or less)

MMAVFNP (my mileage always varies from normal people)