Re: [IP] site infections

> Michael,
>  thanks for the quick response. I will follow the directions you
>  gave me. I hate
> to sound dumb but what the the antiperspirant do? We haven't had any
> luck with any skin preps causes a rash

That's if you have difficulty with tape/sets sticking do to sweat,
either from the nature of your weather or because of athletic
endeavor. Not everyone is bothered by this so it's an optional step
as are many of the others. The sweaty, active, swimmer/sports, hot
weather types sometimes use ALL the steps including the gorilla snot.