[IP] just a word of thanks

Michael recently asked for e-mails regarding why we liked Insulin Pumpers.  I
just wanted to say a big thanks for this site.  I have been a diabetic for
nearly 40 years--next month and I have learned more since joining the IP
family than I ever learned from my doctors.
I joined IP about a year ago and am amazed at the wealth of information I
have gotten from others on this list.
I am utterly amazed at the number of people who have had diabetes as long and
longer than me!  I never knew there were so many of us who had survived this
long.  I had never met another person who was a Type- I, except my brother
and nephew.  All others I had ever met were Type-II's.
Thank you, Michael, for starting this site and for all the work you and the
volunteers do to keep Insulin-Pumpers up and running.

May God bless you all for your dedication to this cause.

Debra G Nance
dx 3/63
pumping 3/00