[IP] Re: concerned

I have always been concerned about possible disasters and what it would mean
in terms of my care.  I live in Ky on the New Madrid Fault--so worry about a
severe earthquake.  Lots of tornadoes in area during spring and summer.  Live
next to a nuclear plant--actually they refine uranium--I think they are in
the top 10 hit list for terrorists.  Ummm, I lived in Florida and had to
worry about hurricanes.
Am I concerned?  Yeah, but there's nothing I can do about it except be sure I
have some extra supplies on hand.  Food is my main concern if anything were
to happen!  I love to eat!!!

pumping 3/00