Re: [IP] Careful about advice

 From my experience I have to disagree, I let my paradigm run until I
get an alarm stating "empty reservoir" which is sometimes 10 units  more
after  my display reads '0 units' .

When I first heard that there was more insulin left over after the
display indicates 0 units, I did a simple test. I detached my pump,
bolused 12 units and looked to see if  insulin was coming out. insulin
did drip out,  about 11 units worth then the alarm sounding, stating
'empty reservoir'.  I believe the 0 unit is only displayed  from .9 down
to 0 then the "---" is displayed. Like you said this is an estimated
number, It's nice that the pump estimates low, rather than seeing 5
units left but actually there's nothing, That wouldn't be good.  I've
been saving about 40-50 units a month, which helps tremendously.