Re: [IP] Re: pumping sooner? LONG response

He sounds like a very sad doctor Jan! I am glad you are much smarter than
him with your diabetes now. I just hope he doesn't screw up too many ! To
think of what we have been through in the past with diabetes and OMG we
survived!! lol
Tami in Tucson
BTW, he has reopened his office and had an ad in the paper and patients are
going in. I won't and most of the people I know who went to him won't. In
the early '80s he went through a period of depression and everyone noticed
it. We didn't know what caussed it other than perhaps the birth of his last
child. He never seemed to fully recover. :-(

@
Dialyzing since 7/8/02