Re: [IP] remove from list

I agree Sam!

If what they say is helpful... but, in my view, berating this group for the
quality of their discussion isn't. What is silly and irrelevant  to one
person, is very valuable to  someone else. Just knowing that others share
the same experience as yourself, has great value in my opinion. No large
group will talk about just the things that any single individual wants to
hear. That's what the delete button is for. Use it liberally and focus just
on what you need.