[IP] "Silly" and Removals

I think that is true that some posts can go ignored, but maybe this is
because folks don't feel they should give medical advise. I do feel it
was a tad 'rude' to claim that some folk's concerns were "Silly".

Maybe to THE POSTER their question was not "Silly" at all, but
something they really cared about. Who are we to dictate to another
that their concerns are 'silly'?

I'm not into all the kid's things, dressing in slinky clothes (Gads,
NO!) and camps and such, but darn it, many folks are. so on a list with
4,000 members I guess that is part of 'interaction'. I delete what I
don't need. Some go to "Browser Mode" and they can simply read the
THREAD they want to see and are not bombarded with tons of 'irrelevant'

Just a thought or two.

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 09:20 AM, insulin-pumpers-digest

> ------------------------------
> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:28:03 -0800 (PST)
> From: Artorius Rex <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] remove from list
> If only that were true.  I've seen on many occasions where query posts
> are ignored and subsequent requests for the same info are also slid
> under the
> rug.  I've experienced this myself, so plenty of responses isn't always
> guaranteed.
> If people want to be removed from the list, yes they should send email
> the HELP address in every email.  BUT, if they want to let people know
> why
> they are leaving, wouldn't the forum be an appropriate place to post?
Mac's don't have surgeon general labels.
(Windoze should)

Jenny Sutherland