[IP] Concerned

I'm out here in earthquake country and have always had a few things
with me. I have a Backpack at home so if the biggie comes, I can grab
it and get the heck out. But during the day when I am generally going
out, I wouldn't carry all the bumph with me. Just a few extras and not
much else.

If my number's up, it's up....

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 09:26 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest

> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:28:19 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] concerned
> With all we hear on the news these days regarding a terror attack, I am
> concerned with the fact that I am a diabetics and more than ever I
> have to be
> prepared to have all my supplies and meds handy in the event that
> trouble
> starts here.  I have always taken a back pack full of supplies and a
> small
> cooler with an extra bottle of insulin whenever we traveled over
> night.  I
> guess I will take it with me all the time now.
> Has anyone made any plans regarding this situation?
> Kathie

I've learned....
That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.

Jenny Sutherland