Re: [IP] Vegetarians??

Our Jenny, 14, became a vegetarian about 3 months before dx. (2/99).
Unfortunately, she is a vegie mostly because she does'nt like meat. I
can't say she eats particularly healthy. The pump has made things
easier, because she can eat more starches, such as brown rice. She just
took her health class in high school and now understands better why she
shouldn't replace meat with high fat, high carb food (chips etc). We're
making progress. It's hard to cook for a family when the guys like meat
and potatoes and Jenny won't eat meat. We've tried the prepackaged,
frozen vegie meals,  but a lot of them are high fat content.

I appreciate this thread.