[IP] Re: I Really am A Girl

Jenny wrote:
 >>>I guess no one has learned much of anything. Reading how they would like
 the gene pool to be cleansed, I hope you reminded him he IS YOUR bro, with
 similar genetic sig and will also vow perhaps to NOT have
 offspring?? Or is that only for us females?>>>

I wrote:
>> Please, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Phoenix is a guy! NO? >>

> I simply assumed the *writer* is a female ...
Jan and ElvisToo>

Phoenix wrote:
=== I know Phoenix is a unisex name, but I am A Girl, or may be I should say
woman. This always happens to me! If they don't see me in person they assume
a guy. <snip>

I am on another list with Phoenix, and have checked the profile on IP. There
has not been (to my recollection) any reference to gender any place on
either list. I know Jan is a unisex name and some places pronounce it Yon,
but I figure with my references to being pg, my hugsband, and naming my
dolly Bluda Sue gives some clues that I'm a female. ;-) Problems really
arise when Pat and Terry want to get married and you can't *tell* in person
which one is the intended bride and which is the intended groom. ;-) We do
need clues. lol  Especially if it regularly happens. Don't most app's - like
in college - ask M or F to be checked in a little box? (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

"If a man insisted always on being serious and never allowed himself a bit
of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing
it." - Herodotus