Re: [IP] Re: Bad site?

 Nope I use the sils, I changed the site and now my sugars through out the day
are normal bvut I'm still waking up in the 14.0-15.0. I got a D appointment
today so we'll see what they say. I could just be a matter of needing a basal
change but my basal was PERFECT I was waking in the 5'ssince I started pumping
and I don't want to up my basal and crash.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm