Re: [IP] remove from list

If only that were true.  I've seen on many occasions where query posts
are ignored and subsequent requests for the same info are also slid under the
rug.  I've experienced this myself, so plenty of responses isn't always
guaranteed.

If people want to be removed from the list, yes they should send email to
the HELP address in every email.  BUT, if they want to let people know why
they are leaving, wouldn't the forum be an appropriate place to post?