[IP] Burning Man

I went to something that sounds like Burning Man back in 1986. It was
called the United States Air Force Survival School (designed for combat
personnel). It was 20 fun filled days of eating/living off the land in the
mountains of Washington State with nothing more than the uniform on your
back and a few tools. I would not recommend it for anyone but if you want a
challenge (whether it be a survival school or burning man) it is something
that you will never forget. The experience will be rewarding as well as
character building and I for one would back anyone wanting to try it.