RE: [IP] Non-invasive glucose monitor

>To follow up on the GlucoWatch thread ... first a BIG YMMV warning>>

Susan -

 Thank you for validating my reasoning behind NOT getting the glucowatch for my
son (not withstanding the fact that I can't afford it & as far as I've heard
it's not covered by insurance).

 I would rather a CGMS on my son, but since the endo group doesn't feel a need
for it (& frankly neither do I since he doesn't seem to have the "dawn phenomena
as this point, etc.)

western Massachusetts