[IP] Weight Your Food: YES

 The best thing I have done to help me know the value of the food I was eating
was the purchase of a gram scale about 8 years ago. The big problem is just like
in trying to measure flour when you make a recipe. How tight is it packed in the
measuring cup. Loose? Or Tight? You can not tell using a measuring cup!!! Using
the gram weight of the food and its carbohydrate value you can use a ratio and
figure out exactly what the exact wt is of the usural 15 gms you are probably
figuring you carbs with. Manufacturers are often kind of loose in their
measurements on their labels. I bought my Soehnle scales from DiabeticsMall.
Check their listing at the sorces listed by Insulin Pumpers. Charles: T1,
shoting insulin since 10/email @ redacted Do have some numbness but have all other
systems: eyes, heart, and kidneys still going at 100% YMMV.

 insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:
insulin-pumpers-digest Wednesday, February 12 2003 Volume 07 : Number 054

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] am out of control
RE: [IP] Non-invasive glucose monitor
Re: [IP] am out of control
RE: [IP] Genetic crapshoot....
Re: [IP] Diabetes and Burning man
Re: [IP] am out of control
Re: [IP] Ultraflex Infusion Sets
[IP] I was starting to get too good at this!
[IP] How to store the pump
[IP] More MiniMed fun
[IP] Re: how to store extra pump
Re: [IP] how to store extra pump
[IP] concerned
[IP] Paradigm Battery Question
Re: [IP] Paradigm Battery Question
Re: [IP] concerned - now preparedness
Re: [IP] I was starting to get too good at this!
Re: [IP] RE: DANA Pump
[IP] remove from list
RE: [IP] Re: My A1C!!!
Re: [IP] remove from list