[IP] Re: Do You Weigh Your Food?

I find it MUCH easier to weigh out food and multiply by the carb factor, than
to measure out portions.  My way, you can have however much you want, and not
be locked into the "serving size".  Much faster and you don't dirty a
measuring cup!!
I have a very simple gram scale, with a tare feature, and I just love it.
You can have any sort of home baking and know exactly the carbs you are
consuming by weighing your piece of cake, etc., after calculating the total
carbs in the recipe and weighing the total product.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8