[IP] Re: pumping sooner?

But Jan,

You said:

 <<I wonder if I would not be on dialysis now if I had been taught how to use
the *tools* properly and encouraged with help for decent A1c's instead of
congratulated for achieving 8.2%. >>

 Did they know know how to use the tools? I've found out WAAAAYYY more
communicating with people who have diabetes than I have learned from health care
professionals. As my daughter would say: the Internet rocks!

western Massachusetts