Re: [IP] Multi-Lingual

In a message dated 2/12/2003 10:49:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <snip>
> >It would be really cool if we could put together some travelers
> >information for diabetics.  Not just important words, but also
> >things like what types of insulin are avalible, where you would have
> >to go to get insulin, supplies, etc.
> There's a Spanish word/help guide on the FAQ pages. If anyone fluent
> in any other language would like to contribute a similar document,
> I'll add it to the collection.

The Animas pump can "speak" several languages (4 or 5 I think).  And if their
pump displays in multiple languages, I'd suspec that Animas also has manuals
in those languages .  . . Maybe you could check with your contacts there,
Michael, and see what terms they already have worked out . . .

Pumpmama to Katie