[IP] vegetarians

  Hey I'm a vegetarian too! I've been a vegetarian all my life and a diabetic
for 16 years but never met another diabetic vegetarian! Now I meet two! I know
carbs are an issue but if you count them it works out. It helps it you eat more
 foods, their healthier and then you get more complex carbs which absorb slower.
Carb counting can be a little harder for those of us who eat the more unusual
foods and cook a lot at home. Those things are not it the books so much. My mom
 telling me I should write a diabetic/vegetarian's carb counting book! Talk
about specialized. Serena, you eat the same stuff I do. I rarely meet people who
eat all those things let alone are diabetic too.