[IP] I Really am A Girl

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: iDNA Crapshoot

In a message dated 2/12/03 2:07:33 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >>>I guess no one has learned much of anything. Reading how they would like
 the gene pool to be cleansed, I hope you reminded him he IS YOUR bro, with a
 similar genetic sig and will also vow perhaps to NOT have
 offspring?? Or is that only for us females?>>>
 Please, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Phoenix is a guy! NO? >>

I simply assumed the *writer* is a female ...

Jan and ElvisToo

  Actually I did not write this post but I wrote the one this was in response
to. OK, I know Phoenix is a unisex name, but I am A Girl, or may be I should say
woman. This always happens to me! If they don't see me in person they assume I'm
a guy.
 Once I got to school and found out they had assigned me a guy as a room mate.
I've never had housing give me a faster room change! They said they had me
interned wrong in the computer but I bet a mistake like that would not happen
for some one
 with a name like say Jenny. Most Phoenix's are girls though, at least 3 out of
the 4 Phoenix's I know are girls (counting my self).

-who is staking a claim to her gender