Re: [IP] Paradigm Battery Question

 You do not have to wait for a low batt just to change but, you may want to to
see how long that type lasts, just be sure to carry a new one with you. I change
mine every Sunday, as it is easest for me to not have an alarm when I'm out and
about and I tend to get my low batt alarms about 10 days into a battery and
every Sunday is now programmed in my head. I save the old ones for remotes and

It won't hurt to change it with out an alarm

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm