[IP] concerned

With all we hear on the news these days regarding a terror attack, I am
concerned with the fact that I am a diabetics and more than ever I have to be
prepared to have all my supplies and meds handy in the event that trouble
starts here.  I have always taken a back pack full of supplies and a small
cooler with an extra bottle of insulin whenever we traveled over night.  I
guess I will take it with me all the time now.

Has anyone made any plans regarding this situation?