[IP] More MiniMed fun

Hello, again, all.

I've had my new Paradigm for a week tomorrow.  No complaints until this
morning when I got to work and got a "No Power" "Dead Battery" alarm--with no
prior "low batt" warning.  <sigh>  This is not nearly as catastrophic as the
last failure, and it was correctable with a new battery.  But the failures to
alarm BEFORE things go wrong are really starting to worry me.

I know people are having battery problems...anyone seen this one?